Terms and conditions
- e-Vouchers cannot be used to purchase e-Vouchers or other tender;
- Scanning your e-Voucher and entering your pin, or allowing an operator or other person to do so, at the point of sale; or
- Giving us details of the e-Voucher and authorising the transaction in some other way approved by us.
- You are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the goods or services obtained; and
- You are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the remaining e-Voucher value.
- e-Vouchers cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if they are cancelled by Napoleon Perdis at Napoleon Perdis' discretion, if their value is used or if they expire.
- We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any e-Voucher that appears to have been defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen e-Vouchers will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- Napoleon Perdis reserves the right to verify the identity of the bearer.
- We reserve the right to cancel any e-Voucher for any reason at any time without notice. In such instances (except those set out in paragraph b and c) we will elect to provide a replacement e-Voucher at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your e-Voucher if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- All material on the e-Vouchers, and the Napoleon Perdis and e-Voucher websites and that subsisting under it (including but not limited to text, images, data and software) is our property, or that of our suppliers, and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not use our trademarks in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any way that disparages or discredits us.
- All other trademarks not owned by Napoleon Perdis or its related companies that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information without our express written consent.
- You may not in any way commercially exploit any material obtained from the Napoleon Perdis or Napoleon Perdis e-Voucher websites.
- To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim, without limitation, all liability for all damage, liability, costs or loss, including direct, indirect or consequential losses, however caused, in connection with your use of the Napoleon Perdis e-Voucher, and Napoleon Perdis e-Voucher websites or your use of or reliance upon any of the information, services or materials contained in the website or provided by the website to you.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to modify any non-excludable statutory rights associated with the sale of products to consumers.
- We, our or us, the Napoleon Perdis e-Voucher website and Napoleon Perdis means Napoleon Perdis Pty Ltd (abn 72 098 111 776) and includes its related companies, directors, employees and agents;
- You or your means the person or customers using the e-Voucher or e-Voucher websites;
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
- Any failure by Napoleon Perdis to exercise or enforce any one or more of its rights under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such rights unless such waiver is granted to you in writing.
- These terms and conditions will be interpreted so that they do not infringe any law or are not invalid. If any term infringes any law or is invalid, it will be read down so that it does not infringe any such or is not invalid. If this is not possible, the term will be severed from these terms and conditions without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
These terms and conditions of use apply to the e-Voucher issued by Napoleon Perdis (abn 72 098 111 776). Your purchase, redemption and general use of a Napoleon Perdis e-Voucher is subject to the following terms and conditions. Any use or attempted use of a Napoleon Perdis e-Voucher and / or Napoleon Perdis e-Voucher websites constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
"pin" means the 4-digit pin printed on the e-Voucher.
"Napoleon Perdis" means Napoleon Perdis (abn 72 098 111 776).
"e-Voucher" means the e-Voucher that you have purchased or received.
"we, our or us" , the "Napoleon Perdis e-Voucher website" and "Napoleon Perdis" means Napoleon Perdis Pty Ltd (abn 72 098 111 776) and includes its related companies, directors, employees and agents.
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 3.2 (Exclusions) below, once loaded with value your e-Voucher can only be redeemed for the purchase of Napoleon Perdis goods and services.
The e-Voucher must be redeemed within the validity period.
The following are the exclusions applicable to the redemption of your e-Voucher:
Pay for your e-Voucher via a debit or credit card on the Napoleon Perdis website. The transaction will be completed when the e-Voucher is activated and loaded with value.
The chosen value e-Vouchers are not reloadable. No change will be given.
5.1 Making a purchase with your e-Voucher
Present your e-Voucher at the point of sale at a participating Napoleon Perdis store. Our point of sale operator will scan your e-Voucher and then enter the pin into the pin pad. The transaction will be completed when the balance has reduced to zero.
you agree that we can reduce the remaining e-Voucher value by the value of all purchases of goods and services that are authorised by you. Transactions are authorised by you by:
When you authorise a transaction:
5.2 Purchases exceeding the remaining e-Voucher value
Your e-Voucher may only be used to pay for Napoleon Perdis goods and services. You must pay using another payment method beyond the value of e-Voucher balance should there be any outstanding amount.
5.3 No cash advances
The e-Vouchers are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your e-Voucher, redeem your e-Voucher for cash or receive any portion of the remaining e-Voucher value in cash.
5.4 Checking your e-Voucher balance, expiry date and transaction history
You can check your e-Voucher balance and expiry date at any time in-store at check-out of participating stores, or by calling 1300 554 268 or visiting www.NapoleonPerdis.com for balance enquiries by phone or online, you will be required to enter both the e-Voucher number and pin on your e-Voucher prior to getting access to the e-Voucher information.
5.5 e-Voucher exchanges
You cannot exchange your e-Voucher for a different denomination, design or type of e-Voucher or for another tender, cash or discount.
6.1 Expiry of e-Vouchers
Your e-Voucher will be valid for use for 3 years from the date of issue (or as otherwise extended by us) after such time it will be invalid. Unused balances will remain the property of Napoleon Perdis.
6.2 Cancellation and voiding of e-Vouchers
Treat you’re e-Voucher like cash. Lost or stolen e-Vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
The customer is liable for the redemption transaction on the e-Voucher except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Napoleon Perdis or any of its employees.
In these terms and conditions:
P.O Box 7198, Alexandria, NSW, 2015